Can't authenticate - but can with Microsoft's Exchange Connectivity Tool

Sep 28, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Edited Sep 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Hi there;

Thanks for the great looking tool! I'm hoping it'll help me out big time... but I don't seem to be able to authenticate my test account.

I can login fine using both an android email client, and the exchange connectivity tester from microsoft located here:

https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com

but I get the following when trying to use this account with EAS tester:

"The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized"

The password for the account has an "@" sign in it... I tried url encoding it, but that didn't make any difference ;-)

Also, the server has 4 dotted parts in it's domain name, (e.g. mail.mydomain.com.tr)

Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

Brad

Note: I have 2 other accounts that seem to authenticate, but throw the following type of error whenever any example xml test is run. For example, a search:

System.Exception: Invalid XML namespase mapping - Search does not map to a namespace

Note that both of these other accounts seem to authenticate using Microsoft's Exchange Connectivity Tool, but fail on sending a request there of sorts too.. For example, this one that says "Method Not Allowed" for a google based exchange account:

Additional Details
A Web exception occurred because an HTTP 405 - MethodNotAllowed response was received from Unknown.
Headers received:
Alternate-Protocol: 443:quic
Content-Length: 990
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:15:14 GMT
Server: GFE/2.0