Some nice features have been added to EASTester for this release. You can now get the results rendered in several ways. There is now a way to direct traffic through a proxy such as Fiddler, which makes it helpful for seeing what's actually going over the wire. If you combine that with the EASInspector running in Fiddler then you can get a real good idea of the overall traffic an easy to understand format. Many fixes have also been one.
• Several multiline text boxes were limiting content to 32k - I removed this limit.
• Added ItemsOperations - Move on ConversationId sample
• Screen reformatting and changing font sizes
• Fixed bug where null returned prevents displaying all data in text box
• Added IE rendering of response
• Added hex display of response
• Fixed file types noted when saving and loading
• Response analysis is now saved and loaded
• Fixed inbox sync key 0 sample - removed getchanges tag